Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Will this Winter Ever End?!?! : Balling in the Winter

I can't wait for warmer weather!!! It's 3 degrees one day, 61 degrees the next,then 3 degrees again! 

Mother nature , stop playing with my emotions!

Any-who,here are some of my favorite looks for this, seems like, endless winter season!

Like in my first post,I talked about how much the average person spends a day on an outfit.I almost NEVER pay retail for any article of clothing that I own, thus, I usually don't come close spending the average.So, from now on I will give the total of how much my out fit of the day cost! This will give you an idea of how much I pay for my outfit of the day.


Sammie



 

Outfit:
Coat- H&M
Sweater- Forever 21
Jeans- American Eagle
Boots- DSW

Amro




Outfit:
Coat- Nautica
Shirt- n/a 
Jeans- Levi's
Boots- Aldo

 Clarice 




 Outfit:
Coat- Guess, $50
Sweater- Brooklyn Indutries, $30
Dress: Earl Salko, $50
Tights- Uniglo, $6
Shoes- BDG, $10
Total:$ 146.00

What's your favorite winter look?

Photo Credits: Chelsea Colatriano

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate every comment that comes across our blog and will personally thank every single one! We love to hear your feedback! It helps US better please YOU! Don't forget to follow us here and on Facebook and YouTube