Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

(Lifestyle & Fashion) How to achieve this look!


Achieve this look!

This image has been circling Tumblr and Facebook and everyone wants to know, how did you get your hair like this?!


Step One: Protective Style Take-down


I had this protective style in for about 9 weeks (redoing it every week of course!) before I took them down. You don't have to have the style in for that long to achieve this look, but make sure your hair is stretched but not too manipulated ie. loose twists or braids.

Step 2: Bantu Knots

I bantu knotted my hair as I took down my protective style and only kept them in for as long as it took to undo all of my hair.

The result, super stretched and big hair!

Try this for yourself and tell us what you think! 


Don't forget to rate and share this if you thought it was interesting!


More Natural Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate every comment that comes across our blog and will personally thank every single one! We love to hear your feedback! It helps US better please YOU! Don't forget to follow us here and on Facebook and YouTube