Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Every (straight) guy should remember this!


See original image here


I hate it when you think that just because you have me right now, that you're going to have me forever.


I should always be treated like your dream girl,


That Means:
Opening Doors
Letting me Order First
Looking and Smelling Nice
Listening to Me
Researching Dates
Getting me Flowers
Writing Love Letters
Telling me I'm Beautiful

*This applies to any relationship where lovers get lazy and stop appreciating what's right in front of them.

Don't forget to rate and share this if you thought it was interesting!



More advice

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate every comment that comes across our blog and will personally thank every single one! We love to hear your feedback! It helps US better please YOU! Don't forget to follow us here and on Facebook and YouTube